More reasons to choose Moreton Bay Cancer Care
- We practise integrative care, focusing on emotional and mental wellbeing, fitness and nutrition
- We are passionate about empowering people living with cancer to make good decisions and to live a better life through education and support
- We take the time to listen to understand patients' needs and concerns, have open discussions and guide patients throughout their care
- We involve the multi-disciplinary team including surgeons, radiation oncologists, general practitioners, nutritionists, exercise physiologists, counsellors and other health professionals to ensure holistic care
- We understand the diagnosis of cancer can be devastating. We ensure minimal waiting time. All patients are contacted immediately once a referral is received and seen within 1 week
- We are close to home for people living in North Lakes, Mango Hill, Redcliffe, Deception Bay, Morayfield, Caboolture, Murrumba Downs, Burpengary, Kallangur, Petrie, Brighton, Strathpine, Bribie Island and the rest of the Moreton Bay region as we see patients in both North Lakes Day Hospital and Morayfield Health Hub. Reduced travelling time means less disruption to patients' lives
- We have a small, dedicated team in a cosy treatment unit. This means patients will have the same team care for them throughout their treatment
- We ensure affordability. Our fee schedule is listed here with affordable out-of-pocket costs. There is also free parking on-site as well as free street parking.
- We offer telehealth to patients who live further away or who have mobility and transport issues.